Sunday, October 26, 2008

Vote for Change

Hi all,

I have been a firm supporter of change. It is human nature to resist change. To resist to explore the uncertain. To be afraid to spin the wheel the otherway round. But, after 30 years of injustice, suffering and torture, it has become our obligation to believe in change. Believe in positive change and change that can bring back this nation of ours back to its people. 

When we think of change we want it to be perfect. With our perfect candidate as president and their manifestos implemented. What we see today is the first step towards a better change. This is just the foundation of the perfect change that we have sought for so long. 

On 28th I am going to vote for the name that is not Maumoon. Even if that name belonged to a dead rabbit I am still voting for that name. Because I want change. I want to see change happen and I want to contribute to break the long rule of Maumoon that has haunted us almost all our life.

Let us all unite for change and vote for the name that is not Maumoon.

Good luck to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets change. Lets get rid of Anni. The change I want in Maldives does not include Anni. Lets change and send him to his friend DAVID the Christian.

Anonymous said...

Hey Anonymous... Then you must be from Maumoon Family... hehehe..